IVF / ICSI
egg / sperm / embryo donation
PGD / gender selection
The 2018 FIFA World Cup is taking place in Russia this summer. This exciting event is bringing the whole world together. It’s wonderful to see all the soccer fans flocking to the 11 host cities as the World Cup looms, including the cities of Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
In anticipation of this incredible celebration we want to join in and offer great deals to our clients. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get extra discounts and special bonuses when signing your gestational surrogacy contract with us
This promotion is available only from June 1st till September 15th, 2018
* All-inclusive packages. Fixed agency fee. Terms & Conditions apply
Our gestational surrogacy packages include a full range of professional services:
Finding Best Matches
- access to the online database of vetted and tested surrogate mother candidates;
- providing an appropriate surrogate mother match;
- organizing medical testing and preparation for the selected surrogate mother
Representing Client's Interests
- representation during the process, legal attorney fees;
- drawing up the contract with the selected surrogate mother;
- process coordination with no limitation and full-time commitment;
- interpreter services at the fertility clinic, while visiting the surrogate mother during pregnancy and throughout the legalization process;
- translation of all related documentation throughout the process
Coordinating Medical Part
- one IVF / ICSI round and two years of embryo cryopreservation at Russia’s TOP 10 fertility clinic located in St. Petersburg;
- three embryo transfers (ET) to the selected surrogate mother;
- medical consultations, tests, preparation, ultrasound exams for the selected surrogate mother;
- initial medical testing, consultation and treatment at the fertility clinic for the intended parents: male – sperm sample cryopreservation, female – controlled ovarian hyperstimulation, ultrasound checks, egg retrieval and aftercare examination
Managing Surrogate's Pregnancy
- providing pregnancy follow-up, ultrasound screening, prescribed medications, vitamins, dietary supplements, etc;
- access to the online dashboard for the intended parents to get instant updates and all related documents;
- psychologist counselling during pregnancy and after the delivery;
- arranging the delivery and postpartum care at the maternity clinic for the surrogate mother
Providing Legal Support
- legal support and counselling until leaving back home with the baby;
- legalization process: certificates, apostilles, notary services, state duties covered;
- providing the surrogate mother’s signatures fornforeign court process after the program is completed;
- visa support service
Administering and Reporting
- support by the personal manager 24/7;
- maintaining the surrogate mother’s photo / video blog during pregnancy;
- regular reporting on the surrogacy program / pregnancy development;
- paying contractual compensations for the selected surrogate mother
Request a phone call
Why choose Surrogate Baby?
Location & Pricing
The agency implements gestational surrogacy programs in Moscow, Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad (Russia). All three cities are only a few hours away by airplane, train, bus and private vehicles for the potential clients living in Europe. Of course, we’re also happy to welcome new clients from overseas – Asia, the Americas and Australia!
Surrogate Baby’s gestational surrogacy packages’ cost is roughly 2–3 times lower, as compared to the similar price-quality deals in the United States.
The total agency fee is fixed by the signed agency contract; it cannot be changed. The charges and fees, additional compensations and eventual expenses are transparent and agreed upon in the contract. There is no such thing as hidden costs or taxes
There is no waiting list for our new clients. The process will commence immediately after signing the agency contract. It takes about 60-90 days for us to arrange fertilization (IVF, ICSI) and the first embryo transfer (ET) to the selected surrogate mother.
On average, the time period to complete your surrogacy program, from the start up to the live birth, is in the range between 15 to 18 months.
The agency will deliver anything you might need throughout the process. For the 100% success guarantee we also provide services like preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), gender selection and embryo transportation from abroad
The Russian law system clearly regulates commercial agreements between the surrogate mother and the intended parents. Surrogacy is legal, and also, it may be a subject of business relations. International clients are recognized as the legal parents of the baby at the civil registry office.
Thus, no court procedure, nor adoption will be required for you to keep the newborn and leave Russia. The child will be legally yours by agreement, avoiding the necessity to prove it in court, etc.
Usually it takes between 10 and 20 days for the legalization process with the Russian immigration authorities and your consulate. During this period of time you’ll get birth certificate and passport for your surrogate baby. Once you’ve got the newborn’s passport, you’re free to buy the return ticket and travel back home
Feedback from the happy clients
We were very relieved when all the necessary documents were issued. Our departure from Russia and homecoming to Germany went smoothly
Without all the support we might not have reached our goal today yet. From the beginning of our collaboration we immediately felt professionalism, confidence and flexibility. We would like to give you a very big THANK YOU for everything you’ve done for us
The interior of the clinic in Saint Petersburg had a very clean and professional look. The very first embryo transfer was positive; we’ve got a confirmation by email just two weeks after the first ET
surrogate baby born for our clients in 2018
surrogate babies born for our clients in 2017